Originally posted by: O6G7BT6GAQQNDTZC
Hey I and koeli went with gas burner 🤣
Stove for me and heavenlybliss too. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: O6G7BT6GAQQNDTZC
Hey I and koeli went with gas burner 🤣
Stove for me and heavenlybliss too. 🤣
Originally posted by: CJWOVFVWSN7X5AMU
Maybe a politico.. also isnt a big star so no one cares..
Whoever it is has good hold on award functions, industry events etc. because she is everywhere.
Damn that Dhoom Q will haunt me.. pata nahi kon se duniyaa me thi.. 😒
Seriously? 4th everyone wrote potato? There’s like 500 million posts on IF about Mastani being the most overrated. She’s won almost every poll in that category barring one.
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Hahaha it should have been gas stove only.Who sees knives as soon as they enter the kitchen but thanks to google it was knives.
Although m glad we went with knives..bcoz that was sheeps answer too.But some regrets like Blair n Cellphone.😔
I left you a message in some thread ..You would have made it I guess if not for Nigeria. 🤗 Ya we should have left the Blair n phone option.
Originally posted by: YSM2ZLEYGOBTJMJY
Damn that Dhoom Q will haunt me.. pata nahi kon se duniyaa me thi.. 😒
Did you forget she was in D3?
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Reposting
I hope Their common answers. I don’t wanna get eliminated early on 😆
My Answers
1. Masakali
2. Om and Shanti
3. Crime Master gogo daughter
4. Potato
5. Lust story girl
6. Ranveer Singh wife
7. Masakali
8. Crime master gogo daughter
9. Ranveer Singh wife
10. Nick Jonas wife
U have good chance of scoring 7.
Originally posted by: 3MCUV7C56RHU42Q2
Damn that Dhoom Q will haunt me.. pata nahi kon se duniyaa me thi.. 😒
Wait who put Meow for Dhoom ?
She was in a Dhoom 😆 Maybe if enough people wrote her it’ll be right 👍🏼
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
FreeTheNipple, you better pray we never become opponents😎. I have some tricks up my sleeves
I will be eagerly waiting for that. 😈