Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I do drench sometimes but it's out of compelling😆
I love watching heavy rains from balcony with hot coffee or tea 😳
It's dark here 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
I do drench sometimes but it's out of compelling😆
I love watching heavy rains from balcony with hot coffee or tea 😳
It's dark here 🥳
Dull in sense dark and silence?
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Dull in sense dark and silence?
Dark yeah, but idk, it just ruins my mood on the whole. 🤓
🤓 okayyy.!
So you like spring? 😳

How's it guys?

And this one?

😆😆