|Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club 16|- Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

34k

Users

13

Likes

2.2k

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

OMG😲 3 people😆

On a serious as well as funny note, it's because of family planning😆

Majority schools open in June and hence the parents don't want their kids to be old or young for the class😆 this age is perfect month-wise😆


I have never met a birthday twin😭


I share the same birthday with Vivian Dsena, annoying kid from 6th grade, my sister's childhood bff, my ex-bff/ex-colleague/ex-roommate (psycho), random dude at immigration 😆

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

Did Alina run away from my question in her buddy thread 😒


I answered like maybe half right now...working on the rest 😆

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

We know that Isa and we really appreciate it!🤗❤️


Thank you buddy pleasure is mine.....

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4D44HT4PRMIZGXXD

Hi Alinaji! I'm waiting for you


Hey Isa!!! How are you??

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


I answered like maybe half right now...working on the rest 😆


Tumhari...aur...koin...kaam...nehi...hain...keya?

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Hey Isa!!! How are you??


Good...posted...a...question..for...you?Sorry...whole...line...was...stolen...from...a...res.?🤣

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IZTMKA3QXNYJM4Q4


Tumhari...aur...koin...kaam...nehi...hain...keya?


Nahi hai...hum toh khaali bhete hai

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IYEC5FHIKXLW3RPO


Good...posted...a...question..for...you?Sorry...whole...line...was...stolen...from...a...res.?🤣


Dude you have translators around you everywhere 😆

DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
DH3UZW3SCMGQ46V3 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b


Dude you have translators around you everywhere 😆


I was looking around literally but found...inanimate object only....don't actually but I'm on call...I can ask using that 😉

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".