Originally posted by: XX2I7OEAAOAFVTBH
I have met my birthday twin here, on IF and I share my birthday with Darsheel Safary aka Ishaan of Taare Zaamen Par 😎
Wow... that's great!❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: XX2I7OEAAOAFVTBH
I have met my birthday twin here, on IF and I share my birthday with Darsheel Safary aka Ishaan of Taare Zaamen Par 😎
Wow... that's great!❤️
Hello
How are you guys
I don't want to talk about him 😡. Fraud. Cheater.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
OMG😲 3 people😆
On a serious as well as funny note, it's because of family planning😆
Majority schools open in June and hence the parents don't want their kids to be old or young for the class😆 this age is perfect month-wise😆
I have never met a birthday twin😭
That makes you unique😉❤️
I hate him. Nothing else.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes... BW's song level is continuously degrading😵 I love the old ones more than the new ones
I didn't realise it was from 'Kahin door jab din dhal jaaye'....it's a beautiful song❤️ my mother and I used to sing it's chorus when I was kid(I don't have a good voice though😆)
@bold not sure if it's infectious but can assure it's the widest and heartfelt❤️
@b I can feel it through the screen!🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5