Sujz mujhe editing sikhna hai aur ache se vm banana v.😭
Aren't you already a VM maker?😳😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sujz mujhe editing sikhna hai aur ache se vm banana v.😭
Aren't you already a VM maker?😳😃
Listening to it, will let you know.
BTW I was planning to make a Vm of Yasmine of Manzoor-e-Khuda.
Behen nahi sikhaogi to kya bole aur ham my cutie.
What about Rudhita Yoga os?
I have made a schedule according to which all writing and graphics take place during weekend so will try to write this weeked.😃
I kind of lost the inspo though
Yeah I am a VM maker but not good one.
Listening to it, will let you know.
BTW I was planning to make a Vm of Yasmine of Manzoor-e-Khuda.
Ye kaunsa Gaana hai? 🧐
Fir kaise sikha sakti gai hai ye bata behen. I mean mujhe sikhne ke liye kya karna hoga.
Wohi toh me soch rahi hu, first of all you install Photoshop phir dekhte hai.
I have made a schedule according to which all writing and graphics take place during weekend so will try to write this weeked.😃
I kind of lost the inspo though
👍🏼
Why lost the inspo?
Behen nahi sikhaogi to kya bole aur ham my cutie.
Wohi toh me bhi soch rahi hu kaise sikhau
Listen to this and tell me okay, it's an only Ashi VM.