That epi was epic 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I still hope it's revealed in an episode.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That epi was epic 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I still hope it's revealed in an episode.
Word.
Kudos to KP he shoot all these scenes and promotional shoots in just two days and btw all this rushing he perfectly entered into character's skin that too replacing a somone where he did nt get chance to make base for his character ...👏
First I thought he must have shot the intro and the rain scene. But, now we know he shot so many scenes in just 2 days. 🤯😁
finally baarish scene came
🤣🤣Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
Good Morning ck 🤗
from update ...
there are 4 scenes of Bajaj
BajKom
Baarish
Room ka and
Sasural gendha phool ke saath breakfast 😆
I am yet to watch.. 😆
GIFs ke liye accha content hai aaj. 😃😎
I really impressed.. 2 din mai kp ko itna shoot kara lia makers ne ? Promotional ..pura hapta ka episode..also next week ka party epiosde as well as...
Sach. Kudos ko KP!Originally posted by: opsora2090
I really impressed.. 2 din mai kp ko itna shoot kara lia makers ne ? Promotional ..pura hapta ka episode..also next week ka party epiosde as well as...
without any doubt...de de isss gareeeb ko link de deOriginally posted by: Wistfulness
GIFs ke liye accha content hai aaj. 😃😎
Intezar karo thoda 😆Originally posted by: opsora2090
without any doubt...de de isss gareeeb ko link de de
Mujhe ek ek karke scene ka in details inspections karni..kahase shuru kare rishlika yah pher prerish