Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Do you ever get the "blocked in some countries due to copyright issue" message? How come everyone else is able to post and I cant? 😭
OMG!!!! Beautiful and surreal VM Alina!!!❤️❤️
I love love this version sung by Sanam! Too good! In Suvan land now!
Aww thanks Bucky! LOL I think I just won't post on YT...it's working on GD drive now...being in incognito mode was the problem
Aww thanks Bucky! LOL I think I just won't post on YT...it's working on GD drive now...being in incognito mode was the problem
@bold Same🤣
We don't leave any evidence😆
The vm is gorgeous... I loved it... the song was perfect for the scene❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@bold Same🤣
We don't leave any evidence😆
The vm is gorgeous... I loved it... the song was perfect for the scene❤️
@bold - we are so similar Miyaan 🤣 thanks for liking it 🤗
I agree😆
It was lovely!
*double post
amazing job dear
Thanks Meena! Do you also have copyright issues with Sony when you try to upload to YT? How do you go around it?
initially my hamdard vm faced copyright issues with the audio so it sometimes appears ..sometimes it doesnt...but my recent vms havent faced any issue in terms of copyrighting...
Thanks Meena! Do you also have copyright issues with Sony when you try to upload to YT? How do you go around it?