But your too good Octo. Likho kuch beta..
Haha! I'll write once I sort things in my head. I'll write, definitely.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But your too good Octo. Likho kuch beta..
Haha! I'll write once I sort things in my head. I'll write, definitely.
Thank you so much!!! 😭🤗
I loveeeeee you...
Mishtu you're good and awesome editor.. I love your edits always. Try karo hojayega tumse... 😳Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Saheen! 🤗
Are you sure that's a good thing?😆
🤣
Kam se kam confusion is better than absolute knowledge.
🤗🤗
Don't take a lot of pressure and you'll see things falling in place🤗
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mishtu you're good and awesome editor.. I love your edits always. Try karo hojayega tumse... 😳
Aww... Thank you! 🤗
😭🤧 You guys are so sweet...
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Are you sure that's a good thing?😆
🤣
Kam se kam confusion is better than absolute knowledge.
I feel if i know what's wrong with me i can try to rectify it or at least not blame other things in life😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
🤗🤗
Don't take a lot of pressure and you'll see things falling in place🤗
Muaaaaah 😘❤️
kyun?? 😆Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Lagta toh nahi 😆