I hadn't noticed it before. 😅Also if we look down her dupatta red one is toward bajaj to. I am liking this montage for a lot of reason🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I hadn't noticed it before. 😅Also if we look down her dupatta red one is toward bajaj to. I am liking this montage for a lot of reason🥳
Such a cute GIF this is
This one is equally cute 😍
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This one is equally cute 😍
Will Prerna ever pull RB's cheeks like this.. 
Possible if she's drunk 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Possible if she's drunk 😆
What if she is drunk in party and flirts with her hubby? 🤪
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Possible if she's drunk 😆
Ahh, I want a drunk Prerna and Rishabh trying to handle her escapades.. 🤣
Imgur mobile version isn't working today.
AT members will faint. 🤪Originally posted by: YTNLK2IOW2R4D5N3
What if she is drunk in party and flirts with her hubby? 🤪