I think they misunderstood the questionOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Food? These answers are killer🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I think they misunderstood the questionOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Food? These answers are killer🤣
Who is topper then?! Aghe aao🤣
I got 4 right

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Which movie is moonlight? BBM is oscar winner.
Even Moonlight is. There was a major goof up on stage while announcement of best movie..la la land vs Moonlight. My initial choice was BBM but this was epic goof up. So even I went with this
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Sorry everyone I said Renee was innocent. She is the biggest nautanki and dramebaaz, I take it back.
Sorry, Zeal se zyada nahi. 😆
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Somehow I managed to get rid of this number 3 everytime at the end moment but this time it got me. Me and three forever. ❤️
Awwww.....come here😭

Chinese Film Industry or Cinema of China-18
Mithu_x, Bhshre95, Altgr, Wistfulness, ReneeClare, Unconventional, Panditaainji, heavenlybliss, Sevenstreaks, ShiriFictionPen, Tris007, Sutapasima, WildestDreams, EXOL, Koeli, FingerFetish, Maroonporsche, TC_FC,
The Cults gave the right answer as opposed to sheep response. We must vanquish them
सर्वनाश !

4/10
Never thought Korea will give me a point
Thug, cut to the chase and post the rank already🤣
I have three or four? I lost count 😆
This is my worst and the best performance💁🏽
Same I had also lost count then went back and counted again.😵
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
https://x.com/i/status/2066395820098998316
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/ranveer-singh-and-deepika-padukone-take-their-daughter-dua-to-her-first-live-show-fans-gush-over-her_233899
Join Danish Pandor aka Uzair Baloch for a live chat https://www.instagram.com/reel/DW35LZlj3zd/?igsh=YjBmcnh1amR3em04
https://x.com/i/status/2037720022911762539
1