Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I'm good like that only😆
Stay...away...from...her...temptation....or...she...can...link...you...to...a..bad...guy....😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
I'm good like that only😆
Stay...away...from...her...temptation....or...she...can...link...you...to...a..bad...guy....😉
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I know that...😆
Maybe the earlier ones...
I haven't seen you in the recent ones so asked..😳
Yes, now a days not so into reading FF😳
Main...achhi...hoon...too.......😊
Hi...Alina.......🤗❤️
Originally posted by: 6ZT5HG2JGI35EGQ6
Stay...away...from...her...temptation....or...she...can...link...you...to...a..bad...guy....😉
🤣🤣
Thanks for advice😆 But she's so sweet difficult to stay away.
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Probably the fourth time you are telling this story...
I have learnt it now🤣
I am not complaining no worries
It's my favorite dream....you'll have to hear it 100 more times
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Guys should I name the drabble competition Afsaana?
I like this name! 👍🏼
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5