Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

OMG I loved this so much. Let's start from the beginning:

I am so happy Kuhu got to hear those comments about her own behaviour..it's been going on for too long and became completely untolerable.

Kunal is such a sweetheart for helping Mishbir.

The final showdown between Karishma and Mishti: I will always be on Mishti's side. My poor mishti had to go through SO much. Nothing can justify Karishma's side according to me. Thank you for making the conversation so smooth and impactful👏 Shekhar's last conversation with Mishti was really nice as well

Finally, I love mishbir and mishri bond. You have always depicted Mishri as a sweetheart and understanding person and thank you so much for that. 

Ps: I am sorry that I was not able to express how much I love your story. I always look forward to the next chapter and I am going to miss it so much. Please tell me this is not the last update.

Hello Sumaiyaa!!

Hahaha! I guess after the resort incident, I myself wanted Kuhu to get an earful so I added it my way haha.

I think with Karishma and Mishti, I wanted to keep it simple even though it could be complicated. Mishti is not someone who can hate. She can be upset, she can be mad but she cant hate someone. So I kept it rather realistic that she does forgive her but doesnt accept. 

Mishri is my fav too haha!!

And please dont apologize. I am just glad you always read and left your two cents. Trust me! Every word matters. And unfortunately it is the last update. This story is done!

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

its wonderful ending...🤗

just loved the way how it has end...

its amazing and i love every part of update...

Hey Ruhi!!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I am so very glad you liked it.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mii5

It's a beautiful end to the story.... I thoroughly felt the emotions written in every words....

Thank you...

Take care

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I am extremely glad to know you liked it <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Wonderful ending ❤️

I’m so glad you didn’t have everything magically fall into place!

Thank you so much Daya! I am glad you liked the end. <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

daya...this writer never write magically everything fallen into place...

its very realistic and awesome... perfect blend of everyone's emotions...

Hahaha! Ruhi!! Thats really sweet of you <3

BB_CallmeC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

I just loved it. Simply superb dear.👏

Mishti didn't accept Karishma's apology is the best thing happened in the last part. 👍🏼 It's unacceptable for a child to see his/her mother leaving him/her to have a better life.Similarly a mother has to be a heatless person to leave her child for a better life.I totally support Misht's decision here.

Abir,Mishti and Mishri.... these trio Loved the last part.

I will be waiting for your next story.

Heyyaa Jayyu!! <3

I guess we cant really blame a mother for this. You never know what her mental state then was. What if even after not leaving mIshti, she would have made her life hell? Would that have been appropriate.? Yes what Mishti had to endure was totally unfair. And hence, I felt that Mishti forgiving her was ok but accepting her wasnt needed.

And i love that trio too!

Will try to come up with something soon.

BB_CallmeC thumbnail
Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB_CallmeC

Heyyaa Jayyu!! <3

I guess we cant really blame a mother for this. You never know what her mental state then was. What if even after not leaving mIshti, she would have made her life hell? Would that have been appropriate.? Yes what Mishti had to endure was totally unfair. And hence, I felt that Mishti forgiving her was ok but accepting her wasnt needed.

And i love that trio too!

Will try to come up with something soon.

oh yessssss...We just blame a person so easily without even knowing the actual reason. Especially it's very easy to target a woman. My apology....sometimes we take decision out of emotions.Mere sath kuch aisa hua.😆 Even though i am angry with Karishma. Atleast she should hv tried to find out Mishti's whereabouts once. After all she is her daughter. 😕

Bold Italic---Totally agree.👍🏼

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hey Ruhi!!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting. I am so very glad you liked it.

u always keep everything very amazingly so i cant resist from commenting and loving ur stories...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hahaha! Ruhi!! Thats really sweet of you <3

u r welcome dear...🤗