Ramya🤗thank you dearrr!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ramya🤗thank you dearrr!!
I'm so happy that you are back! ❤😻😘
Thank you for welcoming me ❤️
Originally posted by: Sunita1986
He didn't make her heart beat faster.
He was her heart. The whole of it.
I don't think if I've ever read anything more beautiful. ❤️❤️
That's so sweet of you to say❤️❤️ thank you so much 💗
Originally posted by: stardustsoul
Beautiful Os dear ❤️😊
Thank you dearr😊
What a comeback ha 😘🥰😍🥰😘😘👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Welcome 🙏 back 😘🥰😘😍😘😍🥰😍😚😍🥰🥰 dear 😘🥰🥰😘
This one is very interesting 😘🥰😍🥰🥰😛😛😛 I want more 😭😭😭😢😩😫😩😫
And please telllllll me what should I do with this short part ha 😫😫😫😭😭😢😢😢😒😒😒😒😏😏 I want a longggggg part 😩😩😩🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please update next part soon please 🥳🥳🥳🥳😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏
I forgot to say this before. Welcome back! 😍Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Shrutiii❤️ thank you so much!
Definitely, it's a love beyond love....❤️
Originally posted by: AmirAryan
What a comeback ha 😘🥰😍🥰😘😘👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Welcome 🙏 back 😘🥰😘😍😘😍🥰😍😚😍🥰🥰 dear 😘🥰🥰😘
This one is very interesting 😘🥰😍🥰🥰😛😛😛 I want more 😭😭😭😢😩😫😩😫
And please telllllll me what should I do with this short part ha 😫😫😫😭😭😢😢😢😒😒😒😒😏😏 I want a longggggg part 😩😩😩🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️
Please update next part soon please 🥳🥳🥳🥳😘😘😘❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏
Aww thank you so much ❤️💕💕💕
This was short because I'm yet to get back to my writer self😝
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
I forgot to say this before. Welcome back! 😍
Thank you🤗
Amazing sanu darling..after so long got to read you . it is so blissful ❤️
Oh so perfect and beautiful. ❤️