🤦♀️🤨Originally posted by: FZ4WV2T6GAHPR7Q3
I studied a topic for the first time just 10 mins before exam and got full marks in the topic 🤪
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
🤦♀️🤨Originally posted by: FZ4WV2T6GAHPR7Q3
I studied a topic for the first time just 10 mins before exam and got full marks in the topic 🤪
🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Better jodi
I liked them from promo only😆
Kabir and Ridhima seem sweet but knowing season 1 everything may turn completely opposite🤣
Good to hear Mishtu... Nice. 👍🏼Originally posted by: NG66QFSQKG725R3J
I studied a topic for the first time just 10 mins before exam and got full marks in the topic 🤪
🤣
Originally posted by: bhshre95
I liked them from promo only😆
Kabir and Ridhima seem sweet but knowing season 1 everything may turn completely opposite🤣
Kabir idk
I vouch for grey and dark always
Thank you!
I am so happy 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I just hate this subject...
I sometimes wonder I study Bengali literature only or literature+ history
Socha that 10th ke Baad peecha Choota ... But🥺
🤦♀️
Good to hear Mishtu... Nice. 👍🏼
Thank you! ❤️🤗
He seems like a good guy for now but i am sure he is not that good( too much of itv does that to you🤣)
I am also hoping for grey shades even for FL but lets see but Itv can't handle grey characters😳