Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Seriously Sujz... It's really nice. Aur banao.
I wanted something similar for my siggy, par nahi hua toh abhi jo hai woh daal diya
Kaisi ho behena.. Aaj ka din kaisa hai??
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I'm not really a technical person so can't see the defects you are able to see. It's pleasing to my eyes. I just know that.
technical issues chub jate hai editor ke aankho me
koi nahin... Aacha hai yeh bhi... Aur banao.
I wanted something similar for my siggy, par nahi hua toh abhi jo hai woh daal diya
Frames main erasing main tune same nahi kiya for every frame I guess
Exactly what I am saying..!!!🤓
I didn't get any tutorials in the internet, mene gut feelings ke hisaab se kuch bhi karke rakh diya
I know. But overall it's good. Maybe next time aur accha bane. Don't worry🤗
Kaisi ho behena.. Aaj ka din kaisa hai??
Aaj ka din accha nahi hai. Cramps 😔 plus Papa ke office ke paas Covid positive case... Papa WFH kar rahe hai, phir bhi.