LOL I'll come back to reply to Isa & Lavy's messages...I have to go eat 😆
Bon Appetit...Have a good day! I'll be retiring for the day soon......too........
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LOL I'll come back to reply to Isa & Lavy's messages...I have to go eat 😆
Bon Appetit...Have a good day! I'll be retiring for the day soon......too........
Originally posted by: priya185
thanks Isa
Originally posted by: SUAAZLN75YPSGELG
Look at my buddy.who is.........16 years old......never....dated........I guess......😉...I was even thinking to close your eye for Alina's post for my message...........🤣
Yes I have never dated anyone and I don't even see myself dating anyone at least for the next 5-6 years😆
I am not a kiddo💔
All youtubers keep on advertising tinder😆
Even Kanikka has done a TVC for Tinder...I was the one who shared it😛
Originally posted by: priya185
When will our show start airing
No idea... maybe next week!
LOL I'll come back to reply to Isa & Lavy's messages...I have to go eat 😆
Go enjoy your lunch😆
LOL I haven't ever dated either 😆 but I go around giving free relationship advice to my friends 🤣
@Bold - I didn't even say anything bad...
Well.......you may need to then focus on yourself Lil.....more as well. giving advice is always ......good........who said you wrote anything.......bad...or bad words....... sometimes....regular words in combination are goofier than those......
Saturday maybe!😳
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes I have never dated anyone and I don't even see myself dating anyone at least for the next 5-6 years😆
I am not a kiddo💔
All youtubers keep on advertising tinder😆
Even Kanikka has done a TVC for Tinder...I was the one who shared it😛
Oh...no I'm watching your show............quite enthusiastically then............

oops sorry.....will try not to mess up next time........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5