My family also knows I am on Quora. Infact, my dad is there too
But I don't follow him there 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My family also knows I am on Quora. Infact, my dad is there too
But I don't follow him there 🤪
Originally posted by: HHTHBWPDP6VRJN76
Nope. They did eavesdropping when I was talking with my cousin sister about this. 😆
IF is actually very friendly barring a few people here and there. But it's so much better than rest of the SM sites where you gain neither knowledge nor entertainment.
Originally posted by: QFA7BAPCTODA5FDU
My family also knows I am on Quora. Infact, my dad is there too
But I don't follow him there 🤪
I'm a quora addict too😆 But I feel these days the quality of answers is deteriorating
IF is actually very friendly barring a few people here and there. But it's so much better than rest of the SM sites where you gain neither knowledge nor entertainment.
Yeah. Infact I am an updated for my TV addict Aunt.
Priya, can you believe, my aunt didn't miss an episode of KZK2!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱
I'm a quora addict too😆 But I feel these days the quality of answers is deteriorating
It's becoming a platform to show off and podt Instagram like pics 😡
Originally posted by: VKULLIZ5BU2CYAM5
It's becoming a platform to show off and podt Instagram like pics 😡
Yes! Insta posts, fitness stories and memes😆
Originally posted by: TXKLWIKHETKJ7NQN
Yeah. Infact I am an updated for my TV addict Aunt.
Priya, can you believe, my aunt didn't miss an episode of KZK2!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱
Watched it just now!🤣🤣 GKB's face was worth watching!😆
Nikki was so hilarious in S1 of the show!🤣 So sad that they had to do a 180 on her character😔
Yes... she was the second best Dixit! First one is Dev of course
I didn't like the show after leap... it was too much unbelievable for me... Vicky handling the business, GKB looking after the house, Sona turning into a business woman leaving her original job, Dev forgetting his sisters... and most importantly Neha living happily🤣 I couldn't believe the last one😆
I even didn't like it's end...
They made Dev leave his job for which he had worked hard for years... they could have shown Sona and Dev dividing household works...
The kids and Devakshi were the only relief post-leap for me... I would skip GKB, Vicky, Ishwari scenes😆
I did good trolling of ITV shows in an answer today🤣
Most of the finest stories are fake 😏
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5