Originally posted by: NitaReid
Poor us , I won't question to be simple as tea or coffee ..Give me options ,so I can choose one
Well with my luck, even with 1/2 probability I will end up with the wrong answer 20 times in a row.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Poor us , I won't question to be simple as tea or coffee ..Give me options ,so I can choose one
Well with my luck, even with 1/2 probability I will end up with the wrong answer 20 times in a row.
I don't trust anyone of you. You all crib and then Will come with at least 10 people voting for same answer. 🤣
i only used google for my answers except one question 🤪
Phir to paka answer match nhi krnge...
I know that one question..
You like the questions? 🤣
Darn the amount of liars here, should be called BWF Fox tournament.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Wahi to problem hai mine is a popular choice but then I dont know if its popular for IF🤔
Idk either fkfjdfkdf
Your confidence is giving me anxiety, dammit.
🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I don't trust anyone of you. You all crib and then Will come with at least 10 people voting for same answer. 🤣
I know all the answers 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
You like the questions? 🤣
I always like the questions. I love playing Quizzes. It's just that sheep thinking is not my cup of tea and I am aware of my shortcomings, so, I don't keep expectations with the results now from myself. And if I score low, I will behave as if this game doesn't exist or I am not the participant like Tris says 🤣
I know all the answers 🤣
Honest topper 🤣
The best part about not knowing the answer is u have no options to scratch your head with just go with whatever google throws 🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXTQMtwjBHn/?igsh=MXQxanJtNnM0cW9taA==
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Varun and Alia spotted at Sid Kiara’s house Maybe paying respect to Sidharth’s dad https://x.com/variasgirl/status/2029966173757133264?s=46...
1.4k