i heard an tv actor tested positive recently & they halted the shooting...it was from a balaji show
Yes me too heard about it. Makes me really worried
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i heard an tv actor tested positive recently & they halted the shooting...it was from a balaji show
Yes me too heard about it. Makes me really worried
Yes!
Everyone is going to kill us😆
@Bucky 🤗
@Lavy Good night and sweet dreams dear! 🤗
Ok, me too going..Good night everyone! See ya all tomorrow!😳🤗
Congrats guys
bye everyone
yeah Parth 😒i heard an tv actor tested positive recently & they halted the shooting...it was from a balaji show
take careOriginally posted by: R5NOXZGSPCRSLGDT
Guys , we have got a case of Covid positive just 5 mins from my home
The atmosphere here is tensed...

CONGRATS ON CC #15 EVERYONE!!!
Yes...I read about Parth this morning and I got worried for the cast & crew of our show....entertainment is not more important than a person's well-being
Originally posted by: VGQAEJOCZXX5WPTR
Oh.....yeah.....early bird....here......you woke....now I've to doze off........
I went back to sleep later 😆
Originally posted by: 3ABGPG7UIIQP7JAT
Staying home.smart...idea......know can be.....boring.........that's the best we can do for time being.......
I'm not complaining about staying home...you asked where I went and I replied home because it's not like we can go anywhere lol tbh I'm kind of a hermit crab anyways so I prefer staying home
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5