Ik... i was just saying
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Ik... i was just saying
Fine... i will exchange question number 18 and send another one
Are we supposed to wait for the new Qs or can we send the replies ??
or is the exchanged Qs only for the finalists ??

Oh wow so they came to india from which country? Mexico?
Yayyyy Hi5!!!!🤗
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Are we supposed to wait for the new Qs or can we send the replies ??
or is the exchanged Qs only for the finalists ??
Good question Suta👍🏼
Appy answer do😆avaam janna cahti hai
You can send your answers and exchange q will be for all and not just for finalists...
Now that you are asking I realised I dont know fro where my Grandmother is from🤔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Oh wow so they came to india from which country? Mexico?
I will ask Dad and let you know🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Now that you are asking I realised I dont know fro where my Grandmother is from🤔
I will ask Dad and let you know🤗
😃 i am just curious😳 so can u speak spanish?
Si puedo hablar Español😳Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
😃 i am just curious😳 so can u speak spanish?