guys i heard there is a new promo involving edkv2 & restart of the shoot...
Yes....Lavy posted the promo in the Social Media Update thread. Have you seen it yet?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
guys i heard there is a new promo involving edkv2 & restart of the shoot...
Yes....Lavy posted the promo in the Social Media Update thread. Have you seen it yet?
Big B tested positive for Covid!
yeah I just readOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
Big B tested positive for Covid!
He is one of the biggest names
Hi Alina!! 😃 I'm doing fine, thanks for asking! How are you doing?
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Hi Alina!! 😃 I'm doing fine, thanks for asking! How are you doing?
Hi, shamoo! I am Mishti! 🤗
Nice to meet you!
Hi Mishti! How are you today? I already told Shamoo about you and the Laal Dupatta lover story.......🤣
Originally posted by: 35D4KSJUPND7H5NL
Hi Mishti! How are you today? I already told Shamoo about you and the Laal Dupatta lover story.......🤣
Isaaaa! 🤗 I am fine

Oh! 😆 what did she tell? Looks like red dupatta gave you all some reason to smile!
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Hi Alina!! 😃 I'm doing fine, thanks for asking! How are you doing?
I'm doing well today!! It's a happy Saturday!
How is this... Pagalpanti hai 😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Big B tested positive for Covid!
I know I just heard...I'm worried for him because he is elderly and already has a lot of health problems. People don't understand 😡 this is why we need to be taking precautions so that people who are at a higher risk can stay healthy...but people are selfish
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5