Wo to mujhe laga hi tha.😆
Koi bat nahi aram se retest ho jaye fir dena.😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Wo to mujhe laga hi tha.😆
Koi bat nahi aram se retest ho jaye fir dena.😊
Waaah. Same! Chem forever
You've good choices😎
Dost kiski hai😎
Q8. Saree or salwaar kameez?
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Waaah. Same! Chem forever
You've good choices😎
Dost kiski hai😎
Q8. Saree or salwaar kameez?
High five, again.🤗
Salwaar Kameez. 😆
😆
Give us some content like kwk🤣
Gossips bhi chalega 😆
🤗
Me like Saree but obviously I wear Salwaar kameez more 🤣
Q9. India or foreign?
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
🤗
Me like Saree but obviously I wear Salwaar kameez more 🤣
Q9. India or foreign?
I know😆
India, always. ❤️
Yay! 🤗
Blue! Blue is my family favourite😆