Thank you....glad you noticed that was cat......I needed time to figure that.....out.......🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Thank you....glad you noticed that was cat......I needed time to figure that.....out.......🤣
That's for sure.........👍🏼
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
You know, I so wanted to watch IB, also started to watch from first episode but then the lead actress's entry happened, don't know why I couldn't like her so didn't watch😆( I was not into SM that so didn't know) And I saw many beautiful creations on Rikara once I thought to start the show for them but it didn't happen as I'll have to watch the other stories too!
I started watching it in between because I watched SBS segment or something
followed it
but later on I could not watch it
actually I lost plot from january 2018, I mistakenly wrote 2017🤣
Doing OK........Thank you.......why and what you're exhausted from?
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Our team won Kiya Mifa contest of YJHJK forum
Congrats! That was the cause.........we didn't see you around..........
Originally posted by: CHDJBTAWSNHXCHP2
I came in between my boring lecture😆 to say Hello...
Hellooooooo...
Next time........all of the ITV actors should be your teachers.........or impose.......those guys facial......on your teacher.......guess..........that won't make you feel bore...
Here you go...........my investigation is done and result posted in your another confession post.....🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5