Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Great update... Arnav's determination and Khushi's acceptance is a lovely start to their journey. I am sure Arnav will help Khushi heal so that she can move forward with her life.
Originally posted by: Sarun_4ever
Great update... Arnav's determination and Khushi's acceptance is a lovely start to their journey. I am sure Arnav will help Khushi heal so that she can move forward with her life.
Thank you 🤗
Both will heal each other !
Rishab has now sent a proposal to her family. The man must be stopped.
Missed Arshi scenes 😜
This Rishab is too fast and already contacted Gupta family for khushi. I missed arshi scenes. Hope next one is a dhamaka update.
what a twist.. Now what will Khushi do now
So Rishabh now wants to marry her....I hope she has the guts to refuse...
Arnav's family is cute esp Mano Aunty
💦 | INDEX | 💦 ll Power Of Love Threads ll >>>>> 💕 Power of Love THREAD 2 💕 Arshi Poolside Moments Thread 🎲ll Power of Love ll 💕12th...
Blast From the Past Episodes Links 🎲Episodes Links [Analysis] The episodes [ Written in 2012-2013] are filled with symbolism, numerology, and...
💦 | INDEX | 💦 🔸 Holi Post 2022 🔸 Holi Episodes 206-211 ~oOo~ Episode Analysis 🔸 Thread 1 🔸 Thread 2 🔸 Thread 3 🔸 Thread 4 "The moment in...
Hello readers, Thank you for your support so far. It has been overwhelming. I am deeply grateful to every reader; sweet silent ones and precious...
(Backgroundof the story-shyams truth is out and he is out of the raizda mansion post the miscarriage of anjali,anjali become more dependent on...
997