same 1.5
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
same 1.5
Meri neend hi gayab now.. Shortly I will also be gayab from the game 🤣
1.5/4 😆
You guys shouldnt have gone with my name people
There was a discussion on how you shouldnt have gone
Originally posted by: priya185
Stay home came into my mind but then I thought everyone is wearing masks 🎭
Me too since all places are opening up, I assumed mask would be the choice
5) A character from F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Rachael (.5 Points 12 Goals)
Chandler (.5 Points 12 Goals)
***
Joey (7 points)
Ross (1 Point)
And I lost that point
I'm the second one. 🤣
Parica and karica got almost everyone a point👍🏼
Totally embarrassed ☺️
You should have seen the smilies i received along with my name 🤣
Awwww🤗❤️
I knew Parth Erica would be it but fandom commitment: Erica Shaheer.
Devakshi par hazaron point kurbaan☺️❤️😎