yeah in July most things have reopened nowOriginally posted by: K3KRF6B2YNO2YSJK
Good..........how is everything going in your place? Did lockdown lift yet?
What about at your end?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yeah in July most things have reopened nowOriginally posted by: K3KRF6B2YNO2YSJK
Good..........how is everything going in your place? Did lockdown lift yet?
What about at your end?
I only watch a couple episodes of the show but enough to understand the story...then I end up abandoning it when it sucks 😆 if EDKV2 goes the same route, I will abandon it too...
May God bless...you mostly with only a couple of episodes..........not the entire shows of ITV........otherwise.....I can't imagine a few years.after.......🤣

haha it’s okay
@B......that's good to hear.we're in start & pause mode........
Originally posted by: EAHBX5PJC3C4FRO4
May God bless...you mostly with only a couple of episodes..........not the entire shows of ITV........otherwise.....I can't imagine a few years.after.......🤣
EDKV1 was the only show I watched start to end.....but I watched it after it ended so I watched it on YT and was able to fast-forward boring scenes 😆
I liked krpkab the story was really good an realistic. Though Dev was annoying later on
I only watch a couple episodes of the show but enough to understand the story...then I end up abandoning it when it sucks 😆 if EDKV2 goes the same route, I will abandon it too...
No 😆 this is from mahabharat, the great ancient indian war between two clans in a family. It's where Gita originated from. It was time when they fought with bows & arrows (other weapons too). But Arjun was said to be the best archer in the world (It's debatable...#TeamKarna)
Oh.......okay.........I like @ B guy............ Arjun guy might have used some unwanted advantage.......
Going to exit for now. Bye guys! Have a great day!🤗
EDKV1 was the only show I watched start to end.....but I watched it after it ended so I watched it on YT and was able to fast-forward boring scenes 😆
I know your problem......with something........in that show...a food item or so.......
Got......... Ab to maja ayegi..........that's what I got.........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5