Main untalented hi theek hoon bas party matt mango🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Main untalented hi theek hoon bas party matt mango🤣
Do you know Devayani, a famous cute, beautiful Tamil actress??
No. I don't know but I'll know after tonight.😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Happy Birthday Sujz🤗
I hope this year of yours is filled with joy and prosperity❤️
Thanks.
Waise Alexia you asked me about Best grey character previous day right?
Have you watched Sufiyana Pyar Mera show??
😊 Yeah..No. I don't know but I'll know after tonight.😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Main untalented hi theek hoon bas party matt mango🤣
Nahi maang rahi🤣
Kya hua khush nahi lag rahi ho?🤔
I have hear about that serialWaise Alexia you asked me about Best grey character previous day right?
Have you watched Sufiyana Pyar Mera show??
Kya hua?
Alexia khush hui🤣
Tum kon ho?Originally posted by: bhshre95
Thanks behen for the info🤗
Me using Picsart now and its good but i am messing up😆( as usual). Voh discard changes jab puchta hai mai haan kardeti hun it and sometimes it completely goes back to selecting photos😆 mujhe abb tak clearly pata nahi chala ki kab mere dale hue effects discard hote hain aur kab poora edit hi discard hota hai🤣 its so frustrating sometimes😵
I wanted to try out VMs but not getting app for mobile
Thanks once again😳
Kahaan se aati ho?🤣
I swear discarding main sirf tu hi hogi jisse aise problems hai🤣
Mobile ka mujhse nahi hi pucho
Mobile se I am koso dur