I am 6th overall! Yayyyy!🥳
I did good in this one and last one and some of the ones before that ❤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am 6th overall! Yayyyy!🥳
I did good in this one and last one and some of the ones before that ❤
Hugs and much love to all you sheep for a fab tournament
Until we meet again...🤗
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
This is it sheeps!
Much love and be safe!
Take care all!
The Shepherd
WD
End of tournament!
I hope BWF one opens soon or u open soon, I will miss this game😒
Thanks for taking your time and effort to organize this game WD and introducing a lot of new sheeps like myself to this game 😃 I met so many new friends here thanks to you!
Goodbye until next season😭🥺
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
This is it sheeps!
Much love and be safe!
Take care all!
The Shepherd
WD
End of tournament!
A very big thank you to our Shepherd for organizing this game that had started with a whopping number of 56 sheeps!⭐️ It must have been very tedious for you handling so many sheeps and their tantrums😳😆
Thank you for this game WD🤗
Loved playing this❤️
Congratulations Queen PIUN 🥳

omo I donno how to put siggie in this new site..someone help
Special thanks to WD for keeping up with all the craziness.
You are awesome
Congrat to the Untamed cult!
@WD thankyou for organizing this game. Its takes lot of efforts and patience to organize such competitions and you handled everything so nicely. And yes all those twists made this game more interesting.👍🏼
Again Congrats PIUN, Exol, SHY and Alexia. Well deseved.🤗