Ani was concerned for Boni in a way I have never seen when the Tabeez pricked her. Hmm, I like it. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ani was concerned for Boni in a way I have never seen when the Tabeez pricked her. Hmm, I like it. 😊
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
yup.. Chalo..... This all will make him more determined .. And because of his guilt he will pamper her more...
Yup this guilt needed for him now!
that the spirit....🤗
Let enjoy good scene tomorrow.....
Ani was concerned for Boni in a way I have never seen when the Tabeez pricked her. Hmm, I like it. 😊
They will show in today's episode too! He will be concern about the mark , but bon will deviate the topic as machar bohot hai iss kamren mein 😆
That's it shre 🤗
Bechara is shocked more than trance! I want him to feel bad about missing the timing and to shout at mini for this!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
They will show in today's episode too! He will be concern about the mark , but bon will deviate the topic as machar bohot hai iss kamren mein 😆
Hmm. Glad. Episode on download.
SERIOUSLY GUYS yoon shabnami on ani and mini? It's one of my favourite songs dammit..!! 😡
I am sorry but Ani needs to be guilty. He is guilty! No matter whatever he does in tomorrow's episode, he is guilty.😊
And WTF is Saudamini doing there at 2 am in the morning?
One thing that irritates me most. When that scene comes they showed the watch and on watch time was 2 a.m. i mean koi privacy h ke nhi. Yun raat ke 2 baje Kaun jata h padosi ke ghar aur vo bhi sidha bed room main. I mean mini ke papa bhi nhi puchte beta itni raat ko kahan jaa rahe ho.
That’s it’s.They have completely ruined Yoon shabnami for me. They better use that songs again for Rudhita.