https://www.instagram.com/p/CA9ohinpGoX/?igshid=jaw6b2l2rcwx
I love this scene .She was fab throughout and looked so beautiful in black .
Me too . I Specially love her scene with Arya later I love Ash in black .she looks hot , beautiful .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/p/CA9ohinpGoX/?igshid=jaw6b2l2rcwx
I love this scene .She was fab throughout and looked so beautiful in black .
Me too . I Specially love her scene with Arya later I love Ash in black .she looks hot , beautiful .
Expressions queen ❤️ I love how she is bold, positive about life and cares a damn for negativity🤣
She is full of life ❤️
I too love her in yellow and this whole scene she was so good .
She can look pretty ,cute in all ya❤️
Look at those expressions..she was hardly 6 and look at her eyes .Those warrior fire in it 👏this girl is truly born talent ,actress 👏 I remember Ani saying always this . So did srj . infact all who know her well .
Miss her too...she looked absolutely beautiful in this scene . She bought out so many expressions here .few just through her eyes .tired , trying to be strong, confused bit but yet again getting courage back . trying to smile , feeling Neil and showing gratitude to Neil everything was perfect 👏
Hope to see her back soon.
She is . Before she was chota packet bada dhamaka now she is bomb😉 burns many badly 😉
Good morning🤗
Good morning
Inspired 😉🤣
Hai ghanta 🙋 🤣
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229