When I looked at the GIF..guessed immediately who can do this.........without a hint.......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When I looked at the GIF..guessed immediately who can do this.........without a hint.......
I watched Sairat and didn't even watch Dhadak...it would be an insult to Sairat 😡
Yes😡🤢
I used didi's insta for this😆
I watched serials (25%)
New episode (25%)
ebooks (25%)
Study (no)
Bucky you must have celebrated birthday happily ❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I'll love it😆
Hi Lavy! How are you doing today? I saw that news that I ate.....your leg..........so I'm a carnivore now?

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5