We made the scene total different🤣
Even Ash had asked .. give your own captions🤣 we should say it now 😉 🤣 I remembered kitten signing papers 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We made the scene total different🤣
Even Ash had asked .. give your own captions🤣 we should say it now 😉 🤣 I remembered kitten signing papers 🤣
Them😆 never ending matchings
Ya🤣Even in video 🤣 while eating cake sab moh maya hai 🤣diet 🤣
Miss mini madam ya but this scene 🤣 I love that kick 🤣 only Mini can do it and also scene had meaning Neil says ..bhaga ke nahi le jaunga and losing family . Everything was so interconnected
Cutest duck she looked very cute throughout.
I love her eyebrow moment .she has that style 😉 it's sharp .Adds to her expressions .
She is and that's what make others go ghanta 😉🤣
☺️ my imagination running wild 🤣 i shall dm☺️🤣
She knows to give perfect,settled expressions. ❤️ she is superb ya . Such young age and her expressions👏 fab actress really
I hate you whole track . she looked beautiful in maroon .
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 Welcome to AT 11 Ashnoor Kaur 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸...
229