Animini scene ke news se discussions aur badh jaate hain🤣
Sorry it was very random
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Animini scene ke news se discussions aur badh jaate hain🤣
Sorry it was very random
They won't until Anirudh comes to know the true face of his so called pyar Mini and realize what is true love??
Argh, that's why I want the barrister certificate truth to be out so badly! 🤔
yaar yeh toh wohi baat hui na.!!
accha khaasa pakwan dekar, plate ke side me thuk diya.🤔
🤣🤣
What an example🤣
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mein jakar dekti hoon ab!
tu hi kar le, i dont wanna put myself through that horror already. i am watching today's episode.
Its just my feeling behen sach ho aisa kisne kaha 😆
that's how i feel. i am watching today's episode but can't feel it because of this.😒
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its just my feeling behen sach ho aisa kisne kaha 😆
aap toh positivity ki maata hai na.😳 phir kyun?
Hi I like the discussions here.. And the group is quite cute and friendly.
I am Sumi from Udaan Forum and the little Aura and her spark and the unique concept pulled me to TV after a year.
A big hi from me and I enjoy the Rudhitha stories here.
Well if I may, not seen many shows, but still I have noticed every show has that character over which the makers are obsessed whom the viewers don't like.
😀 In Udaan it was Imli and here it's mini.
I have lost myself with this Bondi and her amazing acting....shotti
that's how i feel. i am watching today's episode but can't feel it because of this.😒
I'll be watching it Tomorrow.