Tomorrow's episode is posted in voot😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tomorrow's episode is posted in voot😲
I don't have voot select, but my frnd has, she already saw the episode. She didn't tell me much,but she said tomorrow episode has Ani and Mini scene that too with romantic song 😨
How can someone see tomorrow's episode today? It's no available in Voot select?🤓
I don't have voot select, but my frnd has, she already saw the episode. She didn't tell me much,but she said tomorrow episode has Ani and Mini scene that too with romantic song 😨sorry, i guess I shouldn't disclose this here.
@ bold - Oh God nooooo
Aaj ke episode ki saari khushi utar jaegi😡
How can someone see tomorrow's episode today? It's no available in Voot select?🤓
It is available Sujz today itself
romantic song... I don't have voot select, but my frnd has, she already saw the episode. She didn't tell me much,but she said tomorrow episode has Ani and Mini scene that too with romantic song 😨sorry, i guess I shouldn't disclose this here.
How can someone see tomorrow's episode today? It's no available in Voot select?🤓
No, it is available for voot members who has voot select and it counts in trp too. If someone watches episode on voot.
I don't have voot select, but my frnd has, she already saw the episode. She didn't tell me much,but she said tomorrow episode has Ani and Mini scene that too with romantic song 😨sorry, i guess I shouldn't disclose this here.
what? all the praises we sang today gone in vain. Romantic song? Ani Mini? Ohhhh Noooooo..!!!!!!
They can't do this after playing Rishta Tera Mera today😒
That's why I don't understand people who justifies her hurt as someone's who lost their love. She didn't lose her love, she lose her ticket to London!
Exactly! There was much room for her to be a yaadgaar character but then, she's just reduced to a typical vamp. And i dont really blame makers. They needed some masala plus a clear path for Aniruddh and Bondita in future. But anyway, I feel no sympathy for Mini 😳