Originally posted by: WZ5POFT3FD7YS7ZR
You're so welcome.......Oreos and cakes were not in mutual agreement......BG dancers will send you the oreo vibes.......❤️.🤗
🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: WZ5POFT3FD7YS7ZR
You're so welcome.......Oreos and cakes were not in mutual agreement......BG dancers will send you the oreo vibes.......❤️.🤗
🤣🤣🤣
Not entirely. Heard parts of it. The original Gita is in Sanskrit language and I had taken Sanskrit in my high school. So my teacher used to translate some verses and teach us the good stuff.
It's highly enriching👍🏼
Yeah......oreos.....in the back.........and cake in the front.........
Yes, the most creative person on the forum!👏
Not entirely. Heard parts of it. The original Gita is in Sanskrit language and I had taken Sanskrit in my high school. So my teacher used to translate some verses and teach us the good stuff.
It's highly enriching👍🏼
Your teacher did amazing job.......indeed........if mine would have done that my feeling would be like this for the original Sanskrit but I read the English one...
Agree.......also will add..she is always..so positive...what does help a lot........
Now I decided to fine her though..........but thought about this too

have fun
Originally posted by: MC64GPO255WC5QP7
Agree.......also will add..she is always..so positive...what does help a lot........
Agreed a hundred percent! A bundle of positivity and sweetness, she is!👏
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5