Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: G6YO3O24XJLNNU6T
@ G...is this the same ........You are only entitled to the action, never to its fruits.....that's something form the core of my belief......
You got it👍🏼👏
Thank you so much Isa ji!❤️🤗
My sister had made an Oreo cake which unfortunately got burnt😭😆
I'm good! It's been a busy day in terms of personal work for me....how's your work down in FL going? It must be blazing there right now...too hot for me
Yes, you're correct..........almost fire is coming out........hope the weather is good in your place...I'm not going out........but the parking lot is giving enough...vibes.....

Happy birthday Bucky 🤗
Is it midnight in your timezone yet?
Thanks so much Priya!🤗
Yes it's 12:30 am here😃
Thank you so much Isa ji!❤️🤗
My sister had made an Oreo cake which unfortunately got burnt😭😆
You're so welcome.......Oreos and cakes were not in mutual agreement......BG dancers will send you the oreo vibes.......❤️.🤗

Where are you? You said.....half an hour but you're taking a double of that almost.......fines will be posted soon..for late......😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5