deadline kab tak haiSomeone please remind him.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
deadline kab tak haiSomeone please remind him.😆
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
deadline kab tak hai
Another 3 hours.
ok so I was not that late😆Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Another 3 hours.
Those who connected with zeal pls remind him to send ans..
I have no hope this round😒
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have no hope this round😒
Me too, I am in same boat as you.
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
I have no hope this round😒
i guess nobody has 😔
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Those who connected with zeal pls remind him to send ans..
Koeli should PM him.
you were topper in 1st round you should not worry👍🏼i guess nobody has 😔
Q 3 didn't get cancelled?