LOL No...we didn't buy any fireworks this year so we just watched others 😆 my parents had leftover sparklers from diwali so we used those 🤣 How sad...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
LOL No...we didn't buy any fireworks this year so we just watched others 😆 my parents had leftover sparklers from diwali so we used those 🤣 How sad...
You are so right about that....already getting nervous by seeing the syllabus for my upcoming classes
You are so right about that....already getting nervous by seeing the syllabus for my upcoming classes
![]()
Guess...........you're referring to......curriculum.......so don't look at that.......now.......
Originally posted by: ZCQQWXR2VGXNMTNT
Guess...........you're referring to......curriculum.......so don't look at that.......now.......
No I mean, I got access to the syllabi for my classes for this fall....the speed of the classes is x2 I'm taking Genetics, Anatomy & Physiology, Biochemistry, Histology, and Microbiology & Immunology...tbh I'm actually pretty excited because I missed being a student but I know I'm also going to be really stressed out
Hello hello. And my tiff with insomnia continues😆
You are so right about that....already getting nervous by seeing the syllabus for my upcoming classes
![]()
Can understand😭
Originally posted by: TRYQONU4JMZBABCD
Thank you...Bucky! Hope you're having a good day today.........please stop by at night time.....I will try to do too.......now need to doze off..for an hour or so.......if I can...
Lo main aa gayi (Here I come)😉
@ Lavy your DP had me almost falling off the bed!🤣🤣🤣👍🏼🤣
Abhi tak....kahan........they.chori....🤣Stole from your other thread.......
Hello hello. And my tiff with insomnia continues😆
Mine........too......will do night shift......no sleep tonight.....
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5