Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you❤️

Muffaa6525 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chapter 20

Mandarin Oriental

SidNi Bedroom

Siddharth had changed into his casual t shirt and pajama while Roshni was still changing. It was 12:30 am and the gang were getting ready for a game of truth or dare.

"Roshni come quick yaar" he shouts.

"yeah give me a second".

He uses his phone with a wide grin, thinking that this day is gonna be the most special day of his life.

Just then Roshni comes out of the restroom. Seeing her Siddharth burst into laughter,

"what? tum hass kyun rahe ho?" she questions.

He points to her pajama, "you...you look like a chalta firta bakery advertisement".

She wore a baby pink colored pajamas with cupcakes, and donuts printed all over them.

She rolls her eyes and goes out followed by a giggling Siddharth.

"this is gonna be amazing" he smiles.

Living Room

So the gang got settled in a circle with Siddharth and Roshni opposite to each other.

AshWik sat together.

Karan got the bottle and sat beside Roshni.

He spins the bottle and it lands on himself.

"shit" he mutters.

"so Karan truth or dare?" Rithwik asks.

"truth"

"tell us one thing you have never told anyone of us" Asha asks.

"hmm...okay guys, I think its time, i'm committed" he says.

"whaaaatt?!" Roshni shouts, and the others stare at him.

"yes Rosh, her name is Uditi" he then tells all the details of how they met, how they fell in love.

"we were thinking ki tum single ho but tum toh bade talented nikle" Siddharth says.

"you've grown up yaar" Roshni ruffles his hair.

Now its Siddharth chance to spin the bottle and it lands on Asha.

"okay Ash, truth or dare"

"dare" she says eagerly.

"okay dare, hmm kuch simple hi sochtein".

"call a random number and tell him that you love him, and you should make him beleive it" Karan says,

"okay" she takes her phone.

She then dials a random number and the person picks it up. "uh...h...hello" she stammers slightly, she puts the phone on speaker.

"hello yes, who is this?" the boy replies.

She then takes a deep breath and says, "this is your lover"

"excuse me?"

"you're excused"

"i'm sorry wrong number"

"no correct number only, okay lemme tell you the truth i've been crazily madly been in love with you, i love you, please marry me?" she bites her lips from laughing.

"excuse me, um, please stop this"

"see i know you don't know me, but i know you, i always see you when you go to your office, i really love you, i wanna marry you"

"but i'm sorry i'm already married and happy with my children but then are you sure that you love me?"

"yes super duper sure"

"then why don't we meet up, you know this weekend in some kind of farmhouse" and that's it, Rithwik loses it, already he was fuming in anger or call it jealousy but he just couldn't see Asha flirting with any random guy.

He snatches the phone from her, "saale tu" he starts cursing the guy.

"OMG Rithwik" Asha giggles.

"never ever call this number warna you'll not have any kids anymore" he shouts and cuts the call.

There was this silence which was broken by Roshni's giggles, followed by her the others start laughing,

"arre Rithuuu, itna gussa" Roshni laughs.

"tum log na, aur tum" he says seeing Asha, "tum toh you were flirting with him and that ghadha" 

"arre baby it was just a dare na acha sorry" she asks.

"mood spoil mat kar"

"okay fine sirf tumhare liye"

Rithwik then spins the bottle which lands on Roshni.

"mar gaya" she mumbles.

And without her knowing Siddharth winks at Rithwik.

"okay Rosh truth or dare" Rithwik asks smiling.

"um truth to be on the safer side" she chuckles nervously.

"acha truth" Siddharth smiles. "okay Roshni, I'll ask you"

"shit no" she thinks.

"what is the one thing you find interesting in me?"  he smirks.

Roshni's jaw drops down, she tries to speak but only no words come.

"Roshni kuch toh bolo, don't just stare at me, I know i'm sexy okay" he winks at her.

"tch...hmm...fine only one thing..." 

As she starts to think, she gets confused.

" 'what is the one thing you find interesting in me?' " she repeats the question inside her mind,

"how to tell him that, not one, but many things of him is very interesting, huh what to do" she thinks,

"I just love your presence" she blurts out, making him and the others stare at her. "arre aise kya boldiya maine, yeah I like his presence, and i'm not telling this coz i got married with this guy, even before that, during the old times, i just loved his presence.  Even if i'm worried about something, his presence makes it disappear. Him being with me, makes me the most luckiest girl in this whole wide world" she smiles and looks right into his eyes.

SidNi share an eye lock, as usual getting lost in their own world, oblivious of the surrounding.

AshWik and Karan smirk seeing them. Asha then comes in between and snaps her finger.

"oye we are still here" she says, making SidNi break their eye lock.

"uh who's turn is it?" Roshni asks changing the topic

"my turn" Asha replies and spins the bottle and it lands on Siddharth.

"truth or dare" Asha asks.

"dare" he says.

"KISS!" Karan and AshWik shout.

Siddharth stares at them while Roshni blushes.

"uh no" he says.

"no? its a dare"

"you've got to do it"

"okay, umm who sh...should I kiss?" he asks with an innocent face, making Roshni stare at him for his obvious acting.

"of course your beautiful wife" Karan winks at him.

Roshni blushes while Siddharth smirks seeing her reaction.

"uh um, okay if it is a dare" he says moving closer to her. The other three moves away.

He comes closer and sits opposite to her while she looking at him nervously. She closes her eyes as she feels his touch on her cheeks. Oh how she loves his touch.

He moves closer to her that his breath is on her sweet lips. She tries to moves but he holds her in his arms.

He then kisses her cheeks slowly, lingering his lips in her cheek.

He then kisses her ear and whispers, "toda toh sharam karo, aur be log hai yehaan, and if you are so desperate to kiss me then room pe" he bites her ear making her open her eyes.

She gasps in astonishment. He looks at her smirking as he knows that she lost control.

"ahem ahem guys" Asha fakes a cough.

"if you want we can stop this game" Rithwik smirks.

Roshni pushes him away from her making him fall slightly.

Siddharth looks at her lying on his back, and winks making her blush again.

"uh excuse me" she runs from to the restroom leaving Siddharth grin widely.

The other three giggle making him sit properly,

He looks at them and hugs them together.

"i love you so much guys, sirf tum log ki wajah se meri Roshni kush hai" he says while still hugging them.

"oye lover boy ja, your girl is waiting for you, ye game hum kabhi aur kheltein" Rithwik says ruffling his hair.

They come out of the hug.

"good night guys" Siddharth says.

"good night" they reply.

SidNi Bedroom

Restroom

Roshni ran inside her room and goes into the restroom without locking the doors.

She stands by the wash basin, looking through the mirror the place where he kissed. She slowly touches the place he kissed. She is smiling crazily not knowing why. She closes her eyes, and thinks of him.

"yeh kya hora hai mera saath...what's going wrong with me? mein itna kyun blush...i'm blushing" she says opening her eyes and looks at her red cheeks.

"Roshni, control yourself" she wipes the cheeks with water to stop blushing in her case.

She pats her cheeks to calm down. "ugh Siddharth yeh kar diya tumne mujhko...dekho because of you mein itna blush karrouin" she mutters.

She closes her eyes taking deep breaths, to pacify her self.

Suddenly she feels a pair of arms, wrapping her waist. Even with closed eyes she knows its him.

"Siddharth" she whispers.

"hmm".

Hearing his husky voice she opens her eyes slowly, only to see him, through the mirror, looking at her.

"Siddharth" she breathes.

"Roshni" she felt his breath on the nape of her neck.

He nuzzles her neck making her go weak on her knee. She closes her eyes to control her emotions.

"oh Roshni".

He gives an open mouth kiss on the sensitive spot of her neck, sending shivers down her spine. She could feel that she has surrendered her to him, both mentally and physically.

She turns around to face him.

"Si-" 

"shh" he places his finger on her lips, "you make me crazy, baby" he says going closer to her.

She smiles nervously, seeing him coming towards her.

But she won't admit the fact that she has fallen for him yet again, how she loves being under his control, how she loves to be in his arms, and of course how she loves him.

"Siddharth" she places her palm on his chest, gesturing him to stop, "please" she whispers.

He takes a deep breath to tranquilize him, and closes his eyes. He opens them again to see Roshni nervous.

He cups her face and gives a kiss on her forehead.

He looks at her, "agli baar agar if you wanna use the restroom, then close the door warna...i won't be able to control". He leaves her.

She looks at him exiting the restroom, closing the doors.

"bewakoof" she mutters shaking her head.

After a few minutes of self talk she comes outside.

"yeh Siddharth kahaan hai" she doesn't finds him in the bed, and the doors were locked from inside.

She then saw that the balcony doors were open so she went towards it.

She enters the balcony, and there stood Siddharth leaning beside the railing, looking at the stars.

"Siddharth, tum yehaan kya kar rahe ho?" she questions him, who seemed to be engrossed in something.

"hmm, aise hi bas kuch soch raha tha" he replies while she stands beside him.

"beautiful view na" she admires the bird's eye view of the city.

Siddharth glances at her,  "this place just got more beautiful" he states.

"huh" she turns only to find him lost in her.

"yeh bi na" she shakes her head and pinches his chest.

"ouch, ouch Roshni" he rubs the area where she pinched.

Both giggle and stand beside each other looking at the night sky.

"uffo main buli gayi, what happen to the game?" she asks.

"ab yaad ai tujhe, kal we have to go na, everyone were so sleepy, so we called it a good night"

"okay" she rests her head in his shoulder, still standing side by side. Siddharth smiles at her and wraps his arm around her, pulling her more closer.

Both just stand finding solace being in each others arms. Roshni yawns slightly but then covers it with her hand.

"sleepy?"

"hmm"

"jao, so ja, main kuch der main ati hun" he says leaving her.

"kyun? even you need to sleep na"

"I'll sleep yaar, baad main"

"no you are coming with me, dekho its almost 1 am, lets go"

"tch kya problem hai teri"

"tum, tum ho meri problem, ab mujhe irritate mat kar, i need to sleep"

"then go na"

"you come na, agar if you don't come then i won't sleep" she pouts.

"f**k your cute face, aoi" he says pulling her.

She smiles at her victory and goes with him to the bed.

Morning

Its 8 am right now. Sun shines bright through the patio windows. Siddharth gets disturbed due to the sun rays.

"hmm" he slowly opens his eyes only to witness the graceful beauty sleeping in front of him.

He smiles at her.

Only then he realizes it that she was in his arms, he looks contused on how she is in his arms. And then he remember how Roshni trembled during her sleep, so he pulled her closer to him. As she felt his warmth how she snuggled to him just like a baby.

"sote hui waqt bhi kamaal lagti" he chuckles. Roshni then slowly wakes up.

"good morning" she heard making her open her eyes.

"good morning" she replies and snuggles closer to her.

Only after few seconds reality hits her, she immediately looks at him smiling.

"main...yehaan...tumare"

"baanhon main" he finishes her sentence, his husky voice hitting her so badly.

"kaise" she asks, innocently.

"kyun tume kuch yaad nahin hai"

"m...matlab"

"matlab raat ko you weren't able to sleep, isiliye"

"thanks" she smiles.

"dosti main no sorry aur no"

"thank you" she rolls her eyes smiling.

"uh... i need to get ready" she says making her leave her.

She smiles and leaves him in the bed. Siddharth sits up, resting his back on the headboard.

"please God, keep my Roshni happy just like this forever, uski saari worries mujhe dedo, aur is dunya main kitni bhi khushiyaan hain meri Roshni ko dedo....today is gonna be a long day, hope so she will like my surprise and she'll accept me", he looks up at the sky, "sambhaal lene boss" he salutes and sends a flying kiss at the sky.

He then gets up when Roshni comes out of the restroom. She goes to the living room while he goes to the restroom to freshen up.

Living Room

"uh hello, yeah i'm calling from the presidential suite, yes, i would like to order two Espressos and three Cappuccino, yeah that would do, and um.. can you send these Belgian Waffle? sure, thank you " she orders and cuts the call.

Roshni is sitting in the living room while AshWik still didn't open their room door and Karan is asleep at the study. She scrolls down her Instagram for some time.

Siddharth then comes out and looks at her pouting to a selfie with a kitty filter. Oh how cute does she looks every time she pouts and how he so wants to suck the life of her lips.

He shakes his thoughts and comes behind her.

"oh Siddharth" she turns back, "hi" she says and continues to take selfies.

"hi" he replies and goes near her face.

"kya kar rahe ho" he asks.

"dhik nahi ra, selfie le rouin aur kya"

"acha toh le lo" he says while keeping his face beside her face, "hmm lo na" he smiles looking at the camera.

She then takes a few normal selfies. "Siddharth pout na" 

"me pout? arre mujhse nahi hoga" 

"Siddharth please, dekho mujhe, see aise" she teaches him how to pout.

"fine sirf tumare liye" he pouts and the selfie game continues for while.

After a few hundred selfies😂 sorry after a few selfies Siddharth receives the coffees ordered by Roshni and settles beside her.

Karan too joins them in a while.

While Siddharth and Karan sip slowly their coffees, Roshni eats the life out of the Belgian Waffle, but in a decent manner. She so loves Waffles.

As the trio start to plan for the day, AshWik to come there and sip on their coffees.

After a bit of discussion and of course argument they decide on go to the Central Park, followed by the  Metropolitan Museum, Empire State Building, and lastly finishing of with the Brooklyn Bridge.

After 90 minutes

The couples and of course our lover boy Karan get ready to go to the Central Park.

Roshni wears white tee with a blue denim, and white scarf adoring her neck. Siddharth wears a black t shirt with jeans.

They gang then walk to Central park, with Siddharth and Rithwik protecting their loved ones. They enter the park and get flabbergasted by the sight.

SidNi rent two bicycles to have a fun filled tour of the park. While AshWik go on a Horse and carriage tour. And our lover boy Karan, is no where to be found.

Its 4 pm. The gang had a blast today. They had visited the central park and had loads of fun there. With Siddharth and Roshni having a cycle race, and Roshni winning, obviously. After that they went and checked up on the art collection where they literally behaved like kids.

After the lunch they all get ready to hit the Empire State Building.

Suddenly Siddharth gets a call from Yash. "hello, yes bro"

"main acha hun"

"am i free? uh no, you know we are going to the Empire State Building now"

"what?" he shouts making Roshni look at him worried.

"Yash please tell me you are joking" he sighs.

"ugh Yash no yaar, please" he acts, Roshni is still looking at him anxious while the other three try their best to hide their laughter.

"agar tum mere samne hote you wouldn't be alive"

"fine fine, I'll go"

"yeah with her only, you owe me one"

"hmm okay bye" he cuts the call and sighs.

"kya hua?" Roshni asks him.

"okay guys i have bad news" he replies making the three put on their acting caps.

"oye kya hua?"

"sab teek na?"

"kuch hua kya?"

"yeah everything is fine, ugh Yash i'm not going to leave you" he shouts making AshWik laugh while Karan tries a lot to stop himself from laughing.

"kya hua Siddharth? Yash na kya kiya" Roshni asks again.

"woh actually, Khurana Enterprises ki branch is here also at NYC, one of our main clients has some kinda function, and Yash was handling this branch the past year, and only then he moved to Mumbai.

But that client thought that Yash is still here aur use invite kar di, ab Yash couldn't deny as they are very important to Khurana Enterprises, isi liye he blurted out that i'm here with Roshni, so now basically mujhe aur Roshni ko wahaan jana padega, and hamara puri planning flop ugh" he sits in the couch and hides his face in his palm.

Asha gestures Roshni to go to him. Roshni sits beside him and places his arms on his shoulders to comfort him. Unknown to her that Siddharth is smiling crazily.

"Siddharth that's okay na, we have a whole week, we'll go some other time na, ab is client zyaada important kuch nahi hai, its really okay" she says making him stop smiling and brings his face out of his palm.

"i'm so sorry guys" he apologizes.

"that's okay Siddy" Asha says ruffling his hair.

"hum kabhi or chal lenge no worries" Rithwik sits beside him.

"and if you finish it soon we'll still have time" Karan says faking in boosting is morale.

"thank you guys, you all are the best" Siddharth smiles.

"when should we go?" Roshni asks.

"the function starts by 5 it seems, we'll go by 5:30" he says.

"and where is it?"

"the only good thing, its taking place here only, this same hotel" he reples.

"but do you guys have any party wear, as in kuch formal yeh classy dresses hai kya?" Asha asks.

"no" Roshni pouts.

"don't worry babe, you know what I have a plan come let's go shopping" Asha pulls Roshni.

"are you serious, its 4"

"toh it'll only take some time so its final we are going shopping abhi" she pesters Roshni.

"fine challo"

"okay guys bye" Asha waves at the boys.

"arre Siddharth aren't you coming?" Roshni asks

"no yaar i have a suit, I'll manage with it tum ab jao, and if i come then toh tum log ki girl time miss ho jayi ghi" he mimics a girl voice.

"oye" Roshni swats his arm.

"bye come soon" he waves at her. "stay safe"

As she and Asha leave the room, Siddharth jumps in excitement.

"kya acting mera boss" Karan salutes to him.

"oye we have so much to do" Rithwik says. 

After an hour.

Roshni and Asha returns to the hotel after 30 minutes and immediately they go into the bedroom to get the Roshni ready.

She soon got ready in a blue elegant long gown, with and off shoulder showing her collar bones. She adorns her neck with a necklace. She let her hair down, with beautiful curls.

She topped her look with a baby pink lipstick looking exactly like a princess.

She comes out of the room to find a handsome Siddharth.

Siddharth has worn a three piece suit, with a blue tie, matching with her. He just looked super hot.

"wow" he stands awestruck by her beauty, "you look gorgeous Roshni" he pecks her cheek making her blush. "challe" he forwarded his hand, to which she gladly accepted.

"bye guys, and don't worry we'll come soon" Siddharth while winking at them without Roshni knowing.

Banquet Hall

SidNi walk together, hand in hand. As Roshni didn't know anyone of his business clients she becomes nervous.

As they were about to enter the hall, Siddharth leaves Roshni's hand, "Roshni tum jao, i forgot some thing"

"Siddharth but main kya karunghi, no please"

"Roshni kuch nahi hoga, introduce you as my wife"

"okay fine but be quick" she pouts.

He runs from there.

"okay Roshni you can do this" she enters the banquet hall with a smile, but to her shock it is dark.

"um, hello" she speaks...

To Be Continued

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago
Nia_doll thumbnail

Wow this is super

Excited for next 

Waiting to see Roshnis reaction

maclean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic dear