last me Karne wali thi tum abhi kar diya😆meri halat aisi hai ki bhejna na bhi hai aur nahi bhi😆Originally posted by: ZZ7THGBYOR5QU2CH
Answers sent
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
last me Karne wali thi tum abhi kar diya😆meri halat aisi hai ki bhejna na bhi hai aur nahi bhi😆Originally posted by: ZZ7THGBYOR5QU2CH
Answers sent
And I hate it🤔Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Koeli must be reading all this and laughing away ... am sure she is totally entertained by our confusion... Am I right 😉
First WD would love to see us getting riled up and now it will Appy😳
Meanies😒
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
last me Karne wali thi tum abhi kar diya😆meri halat aisi hai ki bhejna na bhi hai aur nahi bhi😆
Agar send nahi karti abhi, BP high ho jata. Isiliye send kardiya. 🤣
I was stuck on no. 1,8 and 9 with multiple answers
Then akkad bakkad karke ek likh diya 🤣
🤣ek game ne kya haal bana diya hamaraOriginally posted by: 3SELAIVUHK4VDJN5
Agar send nahi karti abhi, BP high ho jata. Isiliye send kardiya. 🤣
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
I was stuck on no. 1,8 and 9 with multiple answers
Then akkad bakkad karke ek likh diya 🤣
🤣 and I used purana wala technique #Sahil Anand
Did you send the answers?
This will be Koeli Di's expression after reading my answers

Just sent my answers ,I am sure two will not make it ,one I have no idea so went with google and the other one I refused to be a sheep and choose my favourite. .
Which makes me compete with eight questions and even then my answers aren't 100 percent on point , so maybe this sheep will soon become ex sheep .
Right now I am hoping to make past the next round ,promising myself I will be better sheep , also koeli ,the questions were tough but innovative as it from all sorts of genre 👍🏼
Also here to hoping sheep's remember to think like me