Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
W h e n
W i l l
Y o u
U p d a t e

W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
W a i t i n g
U p d a t e
U p d a t e
U p d a t e
U p d a t e
Hello Ms Sunshine,
you gotta shine your light on us darling. Where are you???
On a serious note, I hope everything is okay on your end
yea she is fine italked to her one day, I mean two now days ago. She was very excited not to update so soon 😒Hello Ms Sunshine,
you gotta shine your light on us darling. Where are you???
On a serious note, I hope everything is okay on your end
It's Sunday!
The countdown to the update has started... 😬
Today is Sunday. Please please update
Di...where are you ?
Aaj sunday he...
Yohoooo.. it's the update sunday