Ye Shy ka bachcha! 😡






To all the nazar baaz! 😡

🤣
Man, it'll be tough to beat Shy in the finale unless similar twisty game!
But NEVER giving up till the last ball! 🥳🥳
Exol and I - eying you very very very closely Mr!
![]()
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Ye Shy ka bachcha! 😡






To all the nazar baaz! 😡

🤣
Man, it'll be tough to beat Shy in the finale unless similar twisty game!
But NEVER giving up till the last ball! 🥳🥳
Exol and I - eying you very very very closely Mr!
![]()
oh so suit got qualified ..wow suit had come across our mind damn it
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Haan and our Mission is accomplished
Remember starting me tay hua tha sab se accha perform karna he hum dono ko😳
🤗
Mujhe bhi credit do.. 😭
I am sad my partner is out💔
We made a fab team
Shy ke gale me phirse dard hoga. 😆
Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Ye Shy ka bachcha! 😡
To all the nazar baaz! 😡
🤣
Man, it'll be tough to beat Shy in the finale unless similar twisty game!
But NEVER giving up till the last ball! 🥳🥳
Exol and I - eying you very very very closely Mr!
did u get last one wrong
Shy forgot question 8 initially since it was added laterOriginally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Ye Shy ka bachcha! 😡
To all the nazar baaz! 😡
🤣
Man, it'll be tough to beat Shy in the finale unless similar twisty game!
But NEVER giving up till the last ball! 🥳🥳
Exol and I - eying you very very very closely Mr!