Who the hell says no to Coffee manOriginally posted by: bhshre95
Tea??😲😭 I thought people loved coffe more🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Who the hell says no to Coffee manOriginally posted by: bhshre95
Tea??😲😭 I thought people loved coffe more🥺
Yess but overall vampire diaries is till better compared to third class twilight
Haven't watched both of them,still went with twilight😆
3) Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo wins it (1 Point and 19 Goals)
Lionel Messi (13 Goals)
Whaaat? Seriously 😲
😭
7) Android or IOS
Cough Cough…move your butt IOS… Clear winner is Android (1point and 27 Goals)

IOS (5 Goals)

Ayy where did Mani go? :c
6) Tea or CoffeeHere you go tea lovers…. (1 Point and 20 Goals)
Coffee (12 Goals)
Indians are chai lovers re. I so knew it 😛
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Who the hell says no to Coffee man
This is insane😵 I prefer coffee anyday over yea and thought sheeps would do that too🤣
How can you say no to a great cup of caffeine😡
You seee I am not interested in how well he plays .. I will go for the one who is more hot n handsome