I didn't know which mod gave me the warnings during bigg Boss,but I usually pm minionite,but she didn't respond yet. So if you could help🤔
I'm on post restriction
PM me its better to talk there
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I didn't know which mod gave me the warnings during bigg Boss,but I usually pm minionite,but she didn't respond yet. So if you could help🤔
I'm on post restriction
PM me its better to talk there
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
How long as in?
I mean you give the warning, how long before that warning is taken out of people's records on IF? 😆
Or 40% restriction. How long before people go back to making regular posts? etc

Originally posted by: hbkrocks
How to check warning level? I have no idea. People here discuss it so many times
Maybe they send you a PM if you're getting a warning. But yeah one should be able to see what percentage they're on lol. 35%? 20%? omg 10%! all that jaaz yeah lol
Each warning level to go down by 20% you need a 3 month periodI mean you give the warning, how long before that warning is taken out of people's records on IF? 😆
Or 40% restriction. How long before people go back to making regular posts? etc
But you should be in line with the IF COC for us to reduce it

everyone has sent their answers right ?
Almost 10 years with zero warning.. I should be mod ka mod 😎
Almost 10 years with zero warning.. I should be mod ka mod 😎
same same hi5
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Each warning level to go down by 20% you need a 3 month period
But you should be in line with the IF COC for us to reduce it
Omg 3 months, that sheer torture 😳
Urghh, I hated my newbie and groupbie days here 🤢
