Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

But what he did to PC was not wrong. She was maligning Gauri through blinds and defaming her. 

Exactly. What Priyanka did to Gauri was disgusting. This is the woman that had opened her home to her and invited Priyanka to parties and events. There are pics of Priynaka cuddling with Gauri and sucking up to her. 

Then when rumors started coming out, Gauri got fed up and obviously asked her husband to stop working with her. Everyone knows what kind of ambitious starlets roam around BW and how they're willing to do anything to get ahead. If Gauri sensed something off with Priyanka, it's her right as a wife to to protect her family and her children. SRK listened and stopped working with PC which really pissed her off. Instead of attacking SRK, she started attacking the easy target who doesn't even have anything to do with the industry. So many nasty articles and blinds were planted by Priyanka against Gauri while she continued to suck up to SRK. She really thought she did something and would be successful in dividing a husband and wife with her antics. 

She was also the one who called the paps when they were working together to rehearse for an awards show at the RCE office and had a salacious article written about it. At the same time, she was also planting articles about how she has moved from the SRK camp to the Salman camp and she has much better offers than Happy New Year and would never do that film. She again called the paps when she visited Salman's apartment late at night and got wink wink nudge nudge articles printed about whether or not something was going on with Salman and her. Salman was so mad about it that he gave an interview *on video* outright calling her out and saying she called the paps because she wanted publicity and that he has nothing to do with her and she came to see his sister.

So keep all the fake empowerment stuff about how Priyanka showed evil Karan Johar or something. She is as cunning as the rest of the them and uses all the same tactics like blinds and nasty PR offensives and calls the paps at her convenience. Much worse, she attacks someone's wife because she can't take on the actual person who doesn't want to work with her anymore. 

It's good that she took off to HW. It gave peace to everyone in BW and hopefully it improved her own life too.

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Why different rules for men and women? When a husband beats up the other man who is rubbing bodies with his wife, nobody says, "beat up the wife instead". 

But when a wife punches the mistress, everybody has a problem. Sorry, but if you're a homewrecker, you deserve a kick to the head. 

Where did sailor-moon say anything about different rules? The question if you would break a bottle on the mistress' head or punch, kick whatever.. what do you do to the homewrecking husband? beat him up too right?

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Why different rules for men and women? When a husband beats up the other man who is rubbing bodies with his wife, nobody says, "beat up the wife instead". 

But when a wife punches the mistress, everybody has a problem. Sorry, but if you're a homewrecker, you deserve a kick to the head. 

Okay but do you believe the man should be punished too for committing adultery 

Originally posted by: jhopadpatti

Where did sailor-moon say anything about different rules? The question if you would break a bottle on the mistress' head or punch, kick whatever.. what do you do to the homewrecking husband? beat him up too right?

That depends on how the husband is. If it's his first time, I'll give him an earful and refuse to look at his face for a month till he literally grovels on the ground at my feet asking for forgiveness. After that maybe I'll forgive him.

If he does that a second time, I'll leave him. 

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That depends on how the husband is. If it's his first time, I'll give him an earful and refuse to look at his face for a month till he literally grovels on the ground at my feet asking for forgiveness. After that maybe I'll forgive him.

If he does that a second time, I'll leave him. 

so for first time mistake, after some grovelling he gets a pass.. why do I feel this is what Gauri Khan's response would be like πŸ˜† 

Again, this question is asked only to women who attack their husband's mistress. A man beats up his wife's lover, no questions asked to him. That is normal.

But when a wife hits her hubby's mistress, all kinds of "women cards" are pulled out. 

so for first time mistake, after some grovelling he gets a pass.. why do I feel this is what Gauri Khan's response would be like πŸ˜† 

I don't care what her response would be like, but she did no grave sin by going all Matrix on PC's ass. πŸ˜† Any wife would do the same.

My uncle had an affair with his colleague. My aunt went to the office and threw hot coffee on the mistress' face. Caused quite a scene. But we were happy for her. πŸ˜†

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago
simrata thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Uh, just because some other women leave their husband for infidelity doesn't mean they don't consider family and relationships important. 

And if any woman chop off the mistress (socially) and won back her husband that even doesn't mean that wife is after husband fame and money

Edited by -sim- - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Again, this question is asked only to women who attack their husband's mistress. A man beats up his wife's lover, no questions asked to him. That is normal.

But when a wife hits her hubby's mistress, all kinds of "women cards" are pulled out. 

No one should beat up anyone, that's violent behavior. 

But all this just reminds me of Zeenat Aman being beaten up by Sanjay Khan and his wife enjoyed it and cheered him on whereas he went away scot-free. Both of the people in an affair are at fault, the husband wrecked his own home too. 

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

No one should beat up anyone, that's violent behavior. 

But all this just reminds me of Zeenat Aman being beaten up by Sanjay Khan and his wife enjoyed it and cheered him on whereas he went away scot-free. Both of the people in an affair are at fault, the husband wrecked his own home too. 

But the fact is that nobody bats an eyelid when a husband beats his wife's lover. Everybody cheers him on. Nobody says, "Oh why don't you beat your wife instead". 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 3 years ago