Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Stuffs sitabhog ( her fav sweet) in her mouth to stop her
I borrowed it from you😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Stuffs sitabhog ( her fav sweet) in her mouth to stop her
I borrowed it from you😃
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Snape should make a Veritaserum Potion for you so if we need answers you wont deny us🤣
You have to use that Potion on other members, I merely collect and put together what you sheeps thinks is the winning answer!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Looks at her as if I saw something horrifying
*feigns interest*
How are you?😳
Oppo 😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Its a long story and happened ages ago...belongs to CC-Jots era🤣
M for Mumma and she calls me B for Beti😆
Ohhh acchaaa😆
I dunno but I feel bad sometimes for not witnessing the 'Jot era'
Itna suna hai by God 😳
I wont follow you
You take Mishti
I dont want her 🤣
I already have someone
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Bichari wants to show she is innocent
But she forgot this is KZK Forum idhar innocent nahi chalta🤣
Who knows this better than me
* Stomps foot in anger*
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I wont follow you
You take Mishti
I dont want her 🤣
I already have someone
Ya ya 🤣
Dump me everyone
* Raises hands in defeat*
But you tallyOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
You have to use that Potion on other members, I merely collect and put together what you sheeps thinks is the winning answer!
Issliye sabke paas jaana doesnt sound feasible
Hence you are the best bet