We can Chit chat here right?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
We can Chit chat here right?🤣
When does she ever help🤣
Instead she complicates the thing even more
My Slytherin heart will pray for the Master Magician🤣All the very best, Koeli xDD
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I do understand
But I suck at partnering so no Shepherd you are still wrong🤣
*shrugs*

Haha...M, You know perfectly I am here for you!❤️ Just a msg away!
I wanna know why WD calls Appydi M?
KD samjh aata hai but M?🤪🤣
Snape should make a Veritaserum Potion for you so if we need answers you wont deny us🤣
Originally posted by: AXLYWIK2JOCH4UN4
Same here 🤣 plus I am too lazy to explore anything😆
Bold: Says the one who is everywhere😲😆
Originally posted by: ilazyair
Bold: Says the one who is everywhere😲😆
🤪
I am free today so showing my face everywhere🤣
And the secret is out!!🤣Originally posted by: ilazyair
Bold: Says the one who is everywhere😲😆
How are you JR?