You are Gryffindor, right?😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yayy super excited. TFS WD😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You are Gryffindor, right?😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Yayy super excited. TFS WD😃
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
You are Gryffindor, right?😆
I requested to be Gryffindor yes
In general you are Gryffindor right?Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I requested to be Gryffindor yes
I love the dark green as well! I had one...let me search it🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
In general you are Gryffindor right?
Yes😎
I am Slytherin in general🤣

This one is good one
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am Slytherin in general🤣
Waaah🤣👍🏼 u r Snape? Lol
I prefer 5th year TMR for looks and Snape for his potion mastery🤪Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Waaah🤣👍🏼 u r Snape? Lol