Poll
Do you want to play Sheeple Tournament in KZK2 Forum?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I am not topper you are🤣
hope so... nhi to pair round bna lo... I will pair with Alexia DT😆 Topper.😎
And whats with adding DT with my name🤪
Veteran ho final tak toh pohoch hi jaoge😎
Let the prospective sheeps the know the craze of it in advance... 😈 wherever it goes this veteran sheep will follow😆
🤣

Brilliant idea!
Alexia DT
🤣
Tum veteran members hum newbies ki haalat bhi samjho and dont play🤣Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Oh man!
I want to play, but this game is so mentally exhausting🤣 esp when results are announced🤣
To play or not to play😭
Is swear abhi se the people unknown to me will call me this only🤣
Hume bhi thoda rehne do na shaanti se 🤣
Let the prospective sheeps the know the craze of it in advance... 😈 wherever it goes this veteran sheep will follow😆
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Oh man!
I want to play, but this game is so mentally exhausting🤣 esp when results are announced🤣
To play or not to play😭

Aag se mat khelo , hat jal jayega 🤣
DT ko DT nhi khenge to kya khenge... 😆
Shaanti se naam lene main kuch chala jaata hai kya
🤪