Somebody mentioned her in another topic and I had no idea of her so googled and damn she is gorgeous! Did she have any scope to perform in dabangg 3?
She is mahesh manjrekar's daughter btw,so even if you like her please praise accordingly.
Somebody mentioned her in another topic and I had no idea of her so googled and damn she is gorgeous! Did she have any scope to perform in dabangg 3?
She is mahesh manjrekar's daughter btw,so even if you like her please praise accordingly.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Ok i was trying to post pictures.

Nothing special. TV face.
Haven't watched Dabangg 3 but she is pretty.
This song of hers is good also
She had okayish role in dabangg, nothing to boast about, obviously a 60 year old man is romancing 18 year old looked weird on its own.
Should do better movies outside sallu camp for any future.
She will have scope in her father's marathi movie.... Her father makes some hard hitting movies in marathi industry...
She is no heroine material ..I was glad when she was bumped off in Dabngg 3..
She looks nothing like Mahesh 😆
She is no heroine material ..I was glad when she was bumped off in Dabngg 3..
as if Alia, Jhanvi are
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/mahesh-manjrekars-wife-medha-manjrekar-58-reveals-cancer-diagnosis_235417
2